Monday 7 February 2011

Thing-a-day 7 card making, paper maze and fallen angel!

It has been quite an exciting day as I went out this afternoon and got two
orders for my cards :) one of 120 and another of 36 so tonight's 'thing' was
making more stock. Out of interest, this basket holds just 100 cards!
The middle picture shows an open paper maze as I wanted to sketch it for the
back of the cardboard hanger and was suggested by a shopkeeper last week. I
have to say it was taxing, but I managed it! AND I re-made all the cardboard
hangers for the paper maze books and punched a knatty little slot in each of
them too. LOVE my new slot punching gadget!
This morning I worked on my 'Fallen Angel' logo again and was going to hang
her from the G as suggested yesterday. It's a great idea but makes the logo
to deep so have made another crude attempt at doing her. She needs shoes and
sparkle. Not tonight. I'm exhausted! It has been a very productive day but
not particularly creative!

No comments: