Friday 4 February 2011

Hope's 8th Birthday card.. Thing-a-day 4!

I realised at 7am today that it is Hope's 8th birthday and I hadn't made her a card so here is one I did for her in the 10 minutes I had before walking Rosie!

Sorry....no time for step photos as I was doing it....too hassled!!!!!
The background fabric is one I made with the girls several years ago using spritzed dyes. They had fun using rubber stamps to pattern the background so all I had to do today was to applique the bird on it and the number. Phew! I will work on the design and make some numbered cards for my range. I don't want to be using commercial stamps in the background for fear or breaking copyright laws!

Anyway....I'm pleased to report good cards sales today. I got a new account in Brampton...a delightful shop stuffed full of goodies so keeping my fingers crossed my cards sell well and she comes back for more!

See you again tomorrow

No comments: