Friday 28 May 2010

Ineke Berlin Workshop


This is the little piece I made at the weekend when I was feeling really ill! Ineka's workshop was really good fun and she had plenty of patterns to use to make these translucent hanging, designed to be displayed in acyylic frames. I didn't buy one....by three o'clock I just needed to get home!


Here is it held up to the window. I'm not sure it is the best way to display it and also, the colours will fade very quickly, so I'm going o think about what I shall do with it next. It's Bank holiday here in England and I have taken Tuesday off so I hope to get creating! Kelly Rae's online course starts on Sunday so I've got to rev up and get the most out of it. I have a great list of stuff to do today.....
Be back soon!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Moria. I love this translucent hanging. If that's what you can create when you're ill then...! And also it's brave of you to whitewash that painting ready to start over. I can see that Kelly's course is going to be good for you. I'm just warming up for it at the moment!Claire