Thursday 4 March 2010

Brag Book, paper fabric and scrapbook

Now that 'Thing a Day' has finished it is difficult to discipline myself to
blog and keep creative but I have been busy and here is what I've been
making. First, I made 11 paper mazes for stock. We are having a sale in
October so I thought I'd start making a few small things to sell.
Next, I have finished a piece of paper fabric that I used as part of a demo
at the quilt group a couple of weeks ago. I'm not sure what I shall do with
it yet but am off to Belstead next week so might take it with me and convert
it into something pretty!
Lastly, I have filled a little book I made, covered with fabric from a
workshop years ago, with pictures of frinds at Belstead. I'm off into
Cambridge today to check out the Country Market as it might be the place to
sell my cards.

Posted via email from fallenangel's posterous

No comments: