Monday 1 March 2010

Envelope scrapbook


This little book has been put together with the sewing machine. No glue in sight! I love to use torn and punched paper. I have yet to add words and memories but there are plenty of little pocket for hiding journalling and extra pictures.


Here, I have free machine embroidered punched flower shapes around the photos.


This is a bird's eye view of the book. It has a concertina spine so it can be opened 360 degrees. I cpould have added more envelopes but decided it was big enough!

I was inspired by a little envelope fold that Barbara gave me at 10pm on Friday night. I spent the next two hours designing a little bookusing the idea and 12" x 12" papers and by the end of the weekend had made this book. It is filled with pictures a student gave me of last year's class at Belstead. The little doily in the middle was under the dessert on Saturday night!!!!!

No comments: