Monday 18 January 2010

little chocolate puddings etc!



LOVED this recipe in Good Food for chocolate mousse. Claire suggested I serve it in my stupidly small fancy little coffee cups and they looked great....and it filled 10 of them!!!!



I topped them with 'painted air' Gareth's name for squirty cream (when he first tried it aged 5)!


The recipe used 7 EGG WHITES!!! Silly! 'What are you going to do with all the yolks?' asked Tony
So...here is the result. I added two eggs, some milk, salt and pepper....made 6 little omelettes....
spread the with pesto.....added a few spears of cooked asparagus....


then rolled them up, smothered them with grated cheese and banged them in the oven for 10 minutes and hey presto! ....a smart little starter served with a salad garnish=
a very happy Tony. Can't be bad!

I'm off to Belstead now for a little more creativity and laughter.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: