Sunday 4 November 2012

Art Every Day Month

Oh dear! Sue has reminded about my excitement of joining in with Art Every Day Month and it the 4th already. Well I have been creative and busy just not got around to uploading photos. I think this might be a reason for having one of those ipads. Then I'm sure I would be on the ball all of the time
Anyway....here is what I have done this evening.....
Nothing fancy, just a cover for my 2013 diary with a little heart danglerator on the page keeper.
The cover was made using pelmet vilene and black fabric bondawebbed onto it and then cut to size with a rotary cutter. I satin stitched around it and then sewed on the picture of my quilt 'Don't Forget ot Drop the Dogs!' adding a few pieces of torn fabric at the same time. job done. The most unimaginative diary cover I've made yet! LOL
Thanks Sue.... you have sprung me into action!

No comments: