Sunday 2 October 2011

Blogtoberfest Day 2

Well now, now...I simply CANNOT turn this doodle heart the right way round!!
Today, our little grand daughter Hope came home from hospital for a few hours of normality to join us for a family barbeque and to celebrate out Ruby Wedding! I can't tell you how lovely it was to see her quietly doodling this heart. It started off with a funny head on the right hand side and it ended up all being incorporated into her design.

Hope loved seeing her puppy and it was so lovely to see her enjoying being home for a little while. Here in England, the sun is shining and it is HOT! Just like it was 40 years ago when Tony and I got married and I wore a long sleeved wedding dress and thought it was not the thing to be wearing on such a hot day!

I'm sorry I have not returned visits to you yet. Thank you for your lovely comments and kind words. I am still catching up with my business. I need to order more cards (good sign...people are coming back for more!) and I need to get ready for a couple of days selling. I am going to Felixtowe for a couple of days to catch up with friends and chase a few more orders.

If you want to join in the fun at Blogtoberfest pop over here...http://tinniegirl.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Sandie said...

Oh... Happy wedding anniversary to you both! And such a special one.
Hope you have some special celebrations and many more happy years together.

angelfish (fiona) said...

Congratulations! I think your granddaughter's doodle looks like a little mouse. Just dropping by from Blogtoberfest :o)

Unknown said...

Happy wedding anniversary, so nice that you have a beautiful day to celebrate.