Tuesday 29 June 2010

Cupboard-a-day challenge and flying angels!


Haven't been doing anything creative for a while but today I 'moved on' this piece I started a while ago. I shall sit and add some beads and sequins to it later. It hasn't worked at all well, but maybe will be ok when it is finished....I'll have to wait and see. If not, I shall paint it white and start again!!!!!


Cupboard -a -day-challenge
Join me!
Today I MUST be feeling better as I have decided to challenge myself to clean a cupboard a day and here is my first. Disgusting I hear you say! Oh so true. There are so many things I'd rater be doing than cleaning. This is where I keep tea, coffee and other hot drink stuff......


and here is the pile of stuff I managed to chuck out. Plenty of 'out of date' (by which I mean not just out of date but YEARS past their best!) I always love the idea of fruits teas as they smell so good but taste grim...
mind you....as I still can't taste or smell....who cares?


A very satisfyingly clean cupboard! I am now exiterated and looking forward to attacking all my CRAFT cupboards and finding stuff I'd forgotton I had....
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Marg said...

Ooo I cleaned out a cupboard today too. I'm not sure whether I can keep it up though. Maybe a shelf a week or month.

Sandie said...

I love your artwork of the Flying Angels. You are multi-talented! Can't remember last time I painted and am getting 'itchifingers' seeing everyones beautiful journals. I can see another cupboard being taken over with art materials!
Great job with the cupboard. It's such a sense of achievement that I always wonder why I don't do it more often. Good luck with your challenge!

Kelly Warren said...

i think those angels are delightful!