Wednesday 19 May 2010

Lakes and Mountains


Another heart to add to the collection...I took wonderful pictures of  ferns unfurling too.....will have to find them and post them later


A gravestone in the Lake district.....more machine embroidery design


Derwent water
The weather was amazing while we were in the Lake district but so cold! The others were busy photographing with tripods but I like to just snap away and trawl the ground for little treasures. I was really disappointed how few bits of stuff there were to find here


Railings in fort William. Good design for machine embroidery....now I must just GFDI!!!! and stop talking about all the things I am going to do. I feel I have been away too much with just two days back home but I had to work. Today though.... have no excuses...apart for lunch with all the patchwork girls....that could take up most of the afternoon!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: