Wednesday 10 February 2010

Sweet heart!

I have been awake since 5am thinking about a talk I am giving tonight called
'Take an old white cotton sheet'. Nearly all my patchwork and card making is
based on fabrics that have started off as old white sheeting. There is just
SO much you can do with it! In the first picture here, a pink smartie heart, the background is old
sheeting that has been dyed and printed with fabric paints. I found myself
almost tipping a HUGE handful of pink smarties into my mouth and then
thought NO!!! Make a 'thing' with them. And as it is nearly Valentine's
day....here is my 10th 'thing'....(THEN I ate then. Oh no....I shall have
cramp in my legs for the rest of the day!)
I shall be back on track tomorrow with no excuses, (I hope.)See you then....

Posted via email from thing-a-day 2010

No comments: