Thursday 8 October 2009

pink and fluffy...IMT Newspaper!


well now....it it late Thursday afternoon here and I have just got round to thinking about the Inspire Me Thursday challenge of Newspsper. It finishes this evening and this will not be finished so here is my part made offering

My friend Barbara came to see me and gave me a challenge....to make this brown 'body blank' pink and fluffy. I decided to combine it with the INT challenge and so far have only got round to covering it with newspaper and paste. The drawback? it was so interesting reading about a proposed new rail link from Cambridge to London that will take just 20 minutes and cost £69m that I lost 20 minutes reading about it!

anyway....I will finish this and blog it in a few days when complete, probably with the next IMT challenge
Posted by Picasa

No comments: