Thursday 11 June 2009

Cupcakes!


I made this today instead of going shopping for food! MUCH more fun. Four year old Grace was here for the morning and she kept herself busy printing fabric and sewing on sequins


I'm really into cupcakes at the moment having made a cupcake card for Harriet and being pleased with the result. I'm not sure if these mixed media pictures are going to become cards or mini pieces of art. At the moment I am simply enjoying playing when I have the time.
Free machine embroidery on screen printed and stamped background


The background for this piece is paper fabric which is quite firm. I really must make more soon.....stocks are getting low. I can just imagine Tony's groan at the thought of MORE mess in my delightfully cluttered studio!
xxx
Posted by Picasa

No comments: