Friday 9 January 2009

Fuse

I was up at 5am making more room in my studio for all the things I plan to make! My bin is now FULL I'm pleased to say and I have been working on 'Inspire Me Thurday's challenge which is FUSE. I went straight to my folder of painted bondaweb and found a beautiful piece painted and stamped with interference paints. I ironed it onto black fabric and the colours came to life. I played around with the placement of silver and gold sprayed oak leaves. The result is smart. Not my usual thing at all which has to be good. The picture will appear as soon as I have time to finish the piece.

This week's 'Illustration Friday' challenge is 'Contained'. I have yet to think about it

The beef mosiman at the local Thai was great tonight. I love Fridays...I don't cook!

No comments: