Plural…there are always an awful lot of them to make!! I have found myself slipping the past few months since Tony was made redundant. We don’t get up so early and some days, I have lost twp hours of my day before I even begin so number 1. on my list has to be:
- 1. Get up early at least three days a week. This do-able. I’m not expecting myself to leap out of bed at 6am every day as I don’t go to bed until 11.15pm! Sell something on Ebay once a week. Also achievable. I have a houseful of stuff I don’t need so it has to go. Last time I had my ‘
2. Start taking long walk with Rosie again. I can now that my foot is better. Fasciitis grounded me for a long time this year.
3. Use a new recipe once a week. One year I resolved to make a new recipe EVERY DAY!! I made the whole of January and part of February before buckling under pressure. Get real…it just isn’t going to happen that often but I do have a mountain of Good Food magazines so it is time to use them…..mmmmmm…that reminds me, I must go through them and throw some of the OUT!!! This will make Tony happy J
4. Sell more cards. I want to make myself more computer literate and start to sell online. I have been busy adding more day schools to my site and I’m going to learn how to add photos soon. I can do links and stuff so maybe I can link my site to places to buy like Etsy, Folksy, Not on the Highstreet….who knows? What I’d really like is a site with a little shopping basket and checkout!
5. Make time for friends. They are more precious than anything else in life. I’m so looking forward to meeting up with friends at Grafham Water this year now that Belstead has closed and sharing lots of laughter!
6. Blog once a week. Well…..hopefully I shall have plenty to blog about and now I have a new laptop, no excuses!
7. Finally, book a wonderful holiday for my big birthday in April and Tony’s retirement in early May….somewhere warm and sunny….must go and start looking at the brochures!
- 8...ooops....nearly forgot...I also want to stop talking about making Hope's stories into a book and do it.
Have a great night celebrating the New Year, or enjoy your night in, if, like us, you are not doing anything special this year. This is the first NYE spent at home for over 30 years!
I'm hoping to start selling cards and prints from my website this year....in the meantime, a list of dayschools is already online...check them out here