Monday 21 February 2011

Thing-a-day 19 AND 20 WITH A FEW GAPS!

I had a very productive day yesterday at Shepreth at a scrapbooking session
where we all took along our our own work. I decided to get to grips with the
Zutter 'bind it all' machine and punched my way through heaps of mountboard
and card. I have not bound the books yet as I want to stamp the pages and
add the pictures too.

One of the books is to become a teaching sample for next weekend at Belstead
where I am teaching 'focus on photos'. I shall be showing how to use Picasa
and Photoshop Elements. I thought it would be fun to create some 'before and
after' pictures along with the instructions, to save me having to refer to
the manual each time I want to do something. It has been a steep learning
curve and kept me very busy, hence not uploading to TAD for a few days!
I have also made up a pile of 10 cards for the lovely Pam Ford who taught
the class at Cambridge Quilters last week using a Richard Box technique.
When she brought her piece in to show the quilt group on Friday I fell in
love with it and offered to make her a few cards. I LOVE the colours.

I have just found three 'drafts' I have made for my blog so they are all being published today in one go!

1 comment:

Zue said...

I am speechless. I love what I see here!
Sue xx