Saturday 18 September 2010

Chris and Sarah's Wedding


It has been a while since I've had time to blog but I'm so happy to be able to share these pictures of Sarah and Chris that I took last week when they married and had their reception at the Lowestoft Yacht Club....It was the PERFECT setting as it is so close to the beach and the fabby Piazza with water jets shooting up to classical music


This is my 'Hello' magazine shot of Sarah....looking totally fabulous in her tiny dress!

They stopped for a quick sip of champagne before Sarah flung off her shoes for a barefooot walk on the beach. A dear lady looked after the shoes while we had fun taking dozens of pictures....I just could not believe how lucky we were to have such perfect weather...two days earlier the forecast was for rain ALL DAY!

Oh how I love Sarah's petticoat peeping out under her skirt and the way the wind is playing with her bouquet.

I feel so happy to have been part of their special day and that Tony and I were entrusted with capturing the memories for them...it was such fun and a great honour.
Thank you both. xxx



Posted by Picasa

No comments: