Sunday 28 February 2010

Envelope scrapbook

My 'thing' for 27th February. I have just returned from Belstead and this is
one of the projects I made over the weekend. It was inspired by a little
folded envelope I was given and I made a concertina album to hold pictures
from the last scrapbooking course there. The theme this time was 'focus on
machine and hand stitch' and so the whole album was assembled with the
sewing machine. I have left the htresds dangling on the spine while I think
how I am going to finish the book. I have not decoreated the covers yet. I
shall add pictures taken from this weekend when they are downloaded.

Posted via email from thing-a-day 2010

1 comment:

Marg said...

It looks great, you are so clever and artistic. I have given up on the sewing machine, I have tried everything and it will not sew when I drop the feed dogs and use the darning foot. It sews straight stitch ok, but that's about it. I am going to buy a new machine, do you have any suggestions? Keeping in mind the Pfaff was top of the range 20 yrs ago so I need something that has dual feed, a thingy that shows when the bobbin thread runs out and all those other wizz bang features, but I don't want to have to mortgage the house to buy it!!!!!!! Hope you can help, thanks. xx