Sunday 1 February 2009

Soup!




Here is my 'Inspire Me Thursday's' 'Soup' challenge
Complete with snow please note. I hurriedly set a table out in the garden but my Christmas tree as it is supposed to snow tomorrow. It snowed this afternoon so I quickly took this picture of my roasted vegetable soup. The other picture did not load so will try and get it on my blog.
Soup looks good but yukkity-yuk! it has hard bits in it as I didn't peel the butternut squash!
Well it is now 10.45 and plenty of snow has fallen so I think I am going to have to add another photo of the soup to this blog. I'm glad I didn't throw it out!
I have spent the evening on 'Thing-a-day' and my next challenge to me is to create one of those link things so you can click on it and it will take you there. I shall edit this when I finally manage it as it is a brilliant site and really motivating. I hope to be able to add to it most days in February.
done it!!!!!


Posted by Picasa

No comments: