I have finally got everything ready for my teaching weekend and it is all in the car so this morning I was free to play. Harriet has set another challenge to make 5 ATC's so I thought I would play making backgrounds. I found my folder full of painted Bondaweb (Wonderunder) experiments and ironed them onto pelmet vilene. Then I found my bag of oak leaves; cut out some pink painted Bondaweb hearts and ironed them onto the leaves. They were then ironed onto the background but I had two leaves leftover.
This is the result. You can't see from this picture, but the peel off paper from the painted Bondaweb was FAR better than the painted web and somehow, I had got flecks of gold sticking to it! The picture shown here consists of backing paper, leaves and a fine tulle topping machine embroidered together with the words 'for two very special little girls Hope and Grace'
The girls love walkig Rosie with me and we watch all the oak saplings grow in the field next to the house. The leaves are different sizes like the girls