Sunday 8 February 2009

Bird arrows in the snow



Here are the amazing footprints in photographs in snow I saw a few days ago. The top picture is so incredibly unbelievable that I had to take the second picture too so you can see he was walking backwards and forwards!
I am VERY excited that I have learnt two more tricks today. One is to make hyperlinks from text and the other is that I have made my own font. I learnt about it from an author on Thing-a-day and if you want to try it for FREE follow this link. Have fun! Unfortunately, my font does not work here on my blog so I can't show it but it does work on the text I have written for Thing-a-day. If you want to take a look, here is the link to today's entry to Thing-a-day. I shall add it later when I have done my 'Thing!'
Posted by Picasa

No comments: