Saturday 24 January 2009

SPLAT!!


I was having SUCH a creative day yesterday and all set to load up images of some scrapbooking I had done. I was about to set to work on my 'Lapland' album, and decided to use white paint and glitter on the pages to add some atmosphere; went to get the white paint from the cupboard and 1/2 litre bottle of red acrylic paint hurled itself from the shelf and smashed onto the floor, exploding spectacularly onto my carpet. There were splats 10 feet across the room!!!! (I cleaned them all up before taking this impressive picture)

OMG!

Thank goodness for carpet tiles and that WONDERFUL product, Vanish oxi action carpet stain remover!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh goodness... it looks like the red paint was a wee bit jealous of the white paint.