Monday 7 January 2008


Here, at last is my very first entry for.....
Illustration Friday's 100% challenge!
Not very exciting I know, but it is a start. I thought it would make a pretty Valentine card.
I have been very creative since the start of the new year and dyed and printed many small pieces of fabric. I loved the idea of the challenge. I added the black text by running the fabric through the computer. Irritatiningly, my better half has just informed me I could have done it all in photoshop......
hey....what happened to creative spirit?
Finally I have cracked downloading images and so my blog should start looking pretty colourful very soon.
The weather here has been pretty dull for the past few days...but there is plenty of colour here in my studio! I shall be sharing it with you again soon

No comments: