Tuesday 1 January 2008

Hello world!






Phew! At last i have signed up. What was supposed to take five minutes took half an hour! Ah well tis done now and all i have to do is get on with being creative...my whole reason for signing up. My New Year resolution to myself....do something new every day. I guess i shall then have to find out how on earth i get photos on here. I shall be back later when creativity has resulted in something worth sharing with you.....

7pm
Well i have had a really busy creative day and produced a machine stitched trampolining cat for the 'Illustration Friday'blog on the subject of 'Soar'. I cannot get the pictures to load so will keep trying!


2.1.08
Well finally the computer has allowed me to add my pictures but I have no idea how to get them where I want them! They will have to stay put till I work that out. Today i plan to make a collaged background and then to paint my cat design onto it. I have so many fabby papers that i made when i was studying city and guilds patchwork and quilting....i have just dug them all out of the cupboard......

No comments: